fredag 2. oktober 2009

The start





Finally, White Snow has left the building, and by the building, we obviously meen Norway.
We have had a chance to feel how the expeditionlife works, and to be quite honest, it is much simpler than I`ve ever thought. Dinner at McDonalds, redbull and eight hours in the car, and we are still 100% willing to continue.
Actually, I have to admit that I`m a bit disappointed. I hoped that we would run into some sort of problems, like the swedish mafia, run over a moose, or at least forgetting an exit, but nooo. And as that wasn`t enough, we are sleeping at Espens mansion in Copenhagen. Just now I`m infact drinking a glass of redwine, but since we`re on an expedition I have insisted on getting the redwine served in an ordinary kitchenglass!

Erlend is getting sleepy, he is a bit tired because of the jet-lag. The rest of us will finish our kitchenglassed redwine, before we go to sleep. We`re going to turn off the heat and sleep on the floor, just so we have an opportunity to test our sleepingbags.

White Snow Day 1: A huge success!

7 kommentarer:

  1. I am so happy to hear that all of you made over the great sea between Norway and Denmark. Not everyone can do that!
    Hope the first night in the sleepingbags went well, that is very important.

    Drive safely now, just let me know if you want some tips about where to stay further down in europe, if you get tired of the cold, your tent and going to the toilet outside. It would be the geatest pleasure to help you out all the way and keep you safe.

    Your biggest fan truly - from russia with love

    SvarSlett
  2. thank you! we like fans, we like you. who are you?
    from white snow with love!

    SvarSlett
  3. Kjære whitesnow farere,
    flott å følge dere og det er en spennende ruta,
    skjønte ikke helt den avstikkeren nord i Russlan,men følger spent med.

    Husk å kjøpe lommelykt:-)
    Ønsker dere noen deilige dager i kjøben.

    Alt godt fra MorNille

    SvarSlett
  4. Marius! Hva er det dere kuker med? Hilsen Søeland.

    SvarSlett
  5. Søeland! Vi skal til USA med WhiteSnow-manuset vårt. Følger du ikke med i det hele tatt? Dette har vi jo planlagt i nesten to måneder!

    SvarSlett
  6. Ok, Marius - nå har jeg oppdatert meg. Lættis greie, det her. Hils de andre, og ha en fet tur!

    Ring meg når bilen deres streiker a ;)

    Søeland

    SvarSlett
  7. Jo, Marius - skal vi flytte medlemskapet du har på Ladaen(som er solgt?) over på den Mercedesen der? Sånn at dere ikke blir Fucked når den streiker? Hilsen Søeland.

    SvarSlett